2023 Student Video Contest
The Explore Student Video Contest for 7th & 8th-grade middle school students has been a favorite since its introduction in West Virginia.
Video Contest Facts:
- Teams of 8-15 students participate in this program which happens over six months.
- Teams are partnered with a local manufacturer to create a 3-minute video designed to provide a cool snapshot of the manufacturing process and the employees who make it happen.
- Student ideas take shape as they work as directors, actors, and videographers in creating their team video.
- Find out which team earns the most votes in the Viewers’ Choice Awards.
- Prizes awarded for Best Manufacturing Message and Most Outstanding Creativity
- Regional award ceremonies bring together teams, their families, and manufacturers to celebrate everyone's success.
To participate in the next Explore Student Video Contest, send an email to
2023 Jackson Middle School & Simonton Windows
2023 Lincoln Middle School & FCX Systems
2023 South Middle School & Pioneer Conveyor
2023 Taylor County Middle School & Dyna Mix
2023 Oak Glen Middle School & Fiesta Tableware Company
2023 Madonna High School & Technocap
2023 Moundsville Middle School & Paul Wissmach Glass
2023 Blennerhassett Middle School & Kreinik Manufacturing
2023 Ripley Middle School & Blenko Glass
2023 Midland Trail Middle School & NGK Spark Plugs
2023 South Charleston Middle School & JQ Dickinson Salt Works
2023 Dunbar Middle School & Service Wire
2023 Huntington Middle School & Alcon Research
2023 Calhoun County Middle School & Armacell
2023 Hurricane Middle School & Cyclops Industries