2024 Student Video Contest
The Explore Student Video Contest for 7th & 8th-grade middle school students has been a favorite since its introduction in West Virginia.
Video Contest Facts:
- Teams of 8-15 students participate in this program which happens over six months.
- Teams are partnered with a local manufacturer to create a 3-minute video designed to provide a cool snapshot of the manufacturing process and the employees who make it happen.
- Student ideas take shape as they work as directors, actors, and videographers in creating their team video.
- Find out which team earns the most votes in the Viewers’ Choice Awards.
- Prizes awarded for Best Manufacturing Message and Most Outstanding Creativity
- Regional award ceremonies bring together teams, their families, and manufacturers to celebrate everyone's success.
To participate in the next Explore Student Video Contest, send an email to