Here’s your chance to nominate West Virginia high school students and educators who excel in career readiness fields, technical education, and STEM classes that focus on manufacturing careers. Nominations will also be accepted for middle schools that creatively engage students in career literacy programing.
Who can nominate:
Educators | Students | Community Members
Emerging Elite in Manufacturing Nomination Requirements:
- West Virginia high school student
- Must be engaged in career readiness courses that apply to the manufacturing industry
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.0
Outstanding Industry Educator Nomination Requirements:
- Middle and high school educators must be active in the West Virginia school system for the 2020-21 school year
- Instruction in career readiness fields, technical education, and STEM classes that focus on manufacturing careers.
Outstanding Industry Educator Middle School Nomination Requirements:
- Excels in career readiness curriculum.
- Subject matter does not have to focus solely on manufacturing
Nomination closes at midnight on March 26, 2021.