Wow, what a contest! Social distancing may have extended the voting period and delayed the awards ceremonies, but it didn’t derail our efforts. Thanks to Paul Ruggieri, Glass Valley Media LLC, we were able to produce virtual ceremonies to recognize the student participants.
- Outstanding Creativity: Sherrard Middle School with The Ziegenfelder Company
- Best Manufacturing Message: Brooke Middle School with Eagle Manufacturing Company
- Viewer’s Choice: Oak Glen Middle School with The Fiesta Tableware Company
- Outstanding Creativity: Martinsburg North Middle School with Argos
- Best Manufacturing Message:
- FIRST PLACE: Musselman Middle School
- SECOND PLACE TIE: Martinsburg North Middle School with Argos and Martinsburg South Middle School with BioHiTech Global
- Viewer’s Choice: Spring Mills Middle School with Quad Graphics
The Explore team received a lot of support throughout the contest. From funding and educational partners, manufacturers, and most critically the teachers who mentored their students throughout the competition. Thank you for your support!
Stop by the Explore website to view all ceremonies and team videos: https://www.exploremfgwv.com/students/student-video-contest.html